MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Together, we can honor the individual, enhance the collective, and unify the common good for all.
Come join our team at Community Link!
At Community Link, Inc. (CLI), we believe that all people, regardless of age, disability or healthcare status, should be able to pursue the life they choose in their community. CLI currently provides care management support to over 15,000 individuals throughout Wisconsin that are elderly or have a disability. We aim to support members in a manner that balances what is important for the person with what is important to the person. Our care teams work with members to facilitate a plan of care that is meaningful through the coordination of physical health, behavioral health, long term services and supports, and community resources.
CLI is a non-profit organization that is certified by the state of Wisconsin as a Managed Care Organization (MCO) and administers the Family Care Program* in 51 counties throughout Wisconsin. CLI currently has 32 offices, employs over 1,100 employees and contracts with over 3,000 service providers. We are here to help members connect to the resources they need to lead fulfilling lives in their communities!
What will you gain by joining CLI?
- A fulfilling career with a values driven organization;
- An opportunity for ongoing professional growth and development;
- A competitive salary and benefit package (benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Long-term & Short-term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) with match, Paid Time Off Package, and 10 paid holidays);
- A flexible work model that encourages a work/life balance; and
- No night, weekend, or holiday business hours.
Most importantly, you will make a difference in your community! We encourage you to view our current career opportunities and consider joining our team.
*CLI’s founding organizations (Community Care Connections of Wisconsin, ContinuUs, and Western Wisconsin Cares) have administered the Family Care Program in Wisconsin since 2001. Please visit https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/familycare/index.htm for more information on the Family Care Program.