Community Link, Inc.
Community Link, Inc. (CLI) is a state certified Managed Care Organization designed to offer the Family Care program to eligible elders and adults with disabilities. We are here to help you connect to the resources you need. What we will learn from you:
- Where you want to live
- The relationships you have with the people you care about
- How you want to spend your days
- Activities that are important to you
- How you are involved in your community
- Options for the best possible health outcomes
- Supports and resources that are important to you
- How you get to and from places in your community
This information helps us design a plan just for you. It can include a wide variety of service and support options. A full list of services in the Family Care benefit package can be found in the CLI Member Handbook.
How does it work?
- Visit an Aging & Disability Resource Center and find out if you are eligible for long-term care services.
- If eligible, the Aging & Disability Resource Center staff will tell you about the options available.
- If you enroll in CLI, a Health & Wellness and Community Resource Coordinator will become part of your care planning team that includes you and anyone else
- You and your team will develop a plan to help you reach your goals.
- You and your team will meet and decide which supports and services will help
you reach your goals.
To speak with someone about Community Link you may reach out to any one of our 28 offices across the state or toll free at 1-877-622-6700.